Visit our Website

Thursday, July 28, 2011

Gracie Update!


Gracie just turned two. She got presents from me and David and also from the grandchildren. She takes a swim at least twice a day. I can remember when we couldn't get her into the pool. She goes to doggie day care on Thursdays. It's called the Hotel at Barkingham Palace. I think that she misses us at doggie day care, she cries and talks to us all the way home.l
We are spoiling her rotten and she knows it. Very smart dog, she weighs about 42 pounds, very happy and healthy and so well loved.

This photo is from one of our road trips to or from Carmel. She is very comfy on top of the luggage.

I'm sending one more photo, I just don't know how to get into this so I'm sending it in a second email.


Jeanne

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home