Visit our Website

Sunday, December 26, 2010

Pelle boy Update


I’ve become quite attached to Pelleboy and love him to bits.

We’ve gone through dog obedience classes and I’ve got a pretty good handle on him, although he can be quite stubborn and bossy at times. He is affectionate, lovable, playful and quite the goofball. He is also the smartest dog I’ve owned so far. I love his 75/25% mix and I would definitely have that mix again. If I were to get another puppy I would come back to Brasken Kennels. I had him neutered at 6 months. I’ve taken him to the groomer a few times and will continue to do so to keep his coat from matting, I also brush him every day.

All in all he is a great dog and I’m always getting compliments about him when we go out for walks/beach/hikes.

I was fortunate to be able to be at home while he was a baby, he would have torn the place to bits, but I was on top of him and we didn’t have to buy a new couch or patch holes in the walls, like some people I know that have had puppies.

He is still very much a “Mama’s boy”.

Take care and any info you can give about other puppies in his litter would be appreciated.

Jadi

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home