Visit our Website

Sunday, February 19, 2012

Brasken's in Berkeley!



Hi again Kristen,
and happy new year to all of you!




I just had to write as I had a fun walk today with my friend who I gather is planning on getting one of your great puppies, adding to the community of Brasken pups in Berkeley! I walked Bruin over to her house today so she and her husband could remind themselves of what a great dog he is, and though I realize he isn't a direct relation of any of your puppies right now (we were pretty tempted for a minute when we saw that huge litter you had of Bruin's full siblings!) we certainly vouched for what great breeders you are and what happy homes your pups come from. I hope it all works out, it would be fun to have another pooch to add to the Bruin / Puzzle mix around here.
Bruin is doing great, just so you know. He continues to win friends and influence people: we're constantly asked what kind of dog he is, and where we got him, and how we ended up with such a nice mellow boy! We love him a lot, and he has fun on the trail, in the parks, and of course chasing the tennis ball. I'm terrible at taking pictures, and they always seem to be in our kitchen, but I'll send you just a little snap of him a month ago or so, waiting patiently for a treat.
Our kids still talk about Solly... I hope his new life as a carer dog is working out well. If we ever get our vehicle and time together, we may come back to you for a friend for Bruin... I'm sure he and Solly would have been a great pair. But in the meantime, we are having a great time referring people to you and keeping word out on all your great dogs.
Hope you and Micah and Brandon are all having a great 2012 so far,
take care
Sylvia

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home