Visit our Website

Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Pena-Bear Update


Dear Kristen,
I thought I send another update on Pena. We are really starting to see his great personality now. The doggie teenage years have come and he has become quite michievious lately. But he is so smart and is obendient most of the time. I now groom him myself as he hold so still for me on the table and the clippers which he was so afriad of a few month ago seem to be not big deal now. He will jump right in the car and only gets carsick on long trip over an hour. His poor little heart ussed to race so fast but even now that seems ok. Attached is a picture of me grooming him. And he is being just perfect prince! Hope all is well with you and the dogs.
Best wishes,
Shelley and Pena-Bear

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home